looking for 2nd camera body

I've been looking on Ebay, A LOT! A great deal of the cameras are from camera stores that sell on Ebay. Cametaauction, Robertscamera, kehoutlet, DSLRMall, B&H, Adoram, and some others. Some even offer limited warranties. Check under "buy it now". That saves getting in a bidding "dog fight". You can also "Google" "used Nikon DSLR body". Most of these vendors have a wide selection of cameras. You might also check NikonUSA. They advertise "Nikon refurbished" Nikons. Happy Hunting!

Thanks for the info. FYI: Checked on Nikons refurbished site, and the prices are$$$

Thanks for the info. FYI: Checked on Nikons refurbished site, and the prices are$$$

Check Ebay man. I've watched 4 D300 bodies sell for under $700 in the last week with shutter counts less than 25k.

I'd probably go with the d7000 if you must go with a lower end model. It's a pretty impressive camera! Capable of sports as well as landscape and just about anything in between.
Other option would probably be the D90-IMO. However the Nikon guys might have better recommendations for you!

+1

CedarBranchNikon said:
I've been looking on Ebay, A LOT! A great deal of the cameras are from camera stores that sell on Ebay. Cametaauction, Robertscamera, kehoutlet, DSLRMall, B&H, Adoram, and some others. Some even offer limited warranties. Check under "buy it now". That saves getting in a bidding "dog fight". You can also "Google" "used Nikon DSLR body". Most of these vendors have a wide selection of cameras. You might also check NikonUSA. They advertise "Nikon refurbished" Nikons. Happy Hunting!

You get better deals when bidding on auctions, id recommend using a sniping service like powersnipe

Most reactions

Back