Looking for a Film Camera

Iron Flatline said:
Get off the computer, pick up the actual yellow pages, and take a look at camera stores ads. Go to the one that says "In business since..." at least 30 years ago. Find the old, gruff, not-interested-in-your-life-story guy sitting at the repair desk, and ask him to get the thing working. He's probably also not going to be interested in giving you photography tips, or quipping with you about old equipment being better than all that new-fangled digital stuff. But he will fix your camera.

Yeah, I did this a couple of days ago. I would have done it sooner but I didn't have the yellow pages with me. The guy told me to keep with the K1000.

After browsing the web, I found the Canonet QL17 G-III. I like the idea of a smaller camera and the price of it. I already went through a roll and it's pretty nice.

I already located a pawn shop that has a nice collection of SLRs, so that's probably the next place I'll buy my camera but I'm enjoying experimenting with rangefinders. Thanks to all who contributed to my search:D

Most reactions

Back