M meynard2 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 89 Reaction score 52 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2023 #1 My attempt on a self portrait while walking the street. Attachments C0ST0044.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 109
jeffashman18 2 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,137 Reaction score 11,042 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2023 #2 I like this! Nicely done!
Jeff1556 56 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,893 Reaction score 16,843 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2023 #3 Nice shot....
M meynard2 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 89 Reaction score 52 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2023 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 jeffashman said: I like this! Nicely done! Click to expand... Thanks! Anyway I could have made it better?
jeffashman said: I like this! Nicely done! Click to expand... Thanks! Anyway I could have made it better?
M meynard2 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 89 Reaction score 52 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2023 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Jeff15 said: Nice shot.... Click to expand... Any way i could have made it better??
jeffashman18 2 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,137 Reaction score 11,042 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2023 #6 meynard2 said: Thanks! Anyway I could have made it better? Click to expand... I don't think the city would have appreciated you moving the trash bin... It's a very nice shot, with not just the reflection in the mirror, but also in the store window. Overall the composition is pleasing, waste bin included.
meynard2 said: Thanks! Anyway I could have made it better? Click to expand... I don't think the city would have appreciated you moving the trash bin... It's a very nice shot, with not just the reflection in the mirror, but also in the store window. Overall the composition is pleasing, waste bin included.
AlanKlein90 6 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 24, 2011 Messages 2,645 Reaction score 1,041 Location NJ formerly NYC May 20, 2023 #7 Nice shot. It the view tilted?
M meynard2 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 89 Reaction score 52 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2023 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 AlanKlein said: Nice shot. It the view tilted? Click to expand... Not quite sure, maybe something i did on post, why?
AlanKlein said: Nice shot. It the view tilted? Click to expand... Not quite sure, maybe something i did on post, why?