Lovely smile...

011_Johnny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't post anything for a while... so this is one new... maybe last with my D3100, hoping that nex photo or series of photos will be with D7000 :)
I hople you like this one... :)

DSC_2576.jpg

Beautiful picture and beautiful model as well. Do you have a colored version? I think this would also look good with color and I'd like to see if the background is indeed washed out.

Great smile and expression, but I have two minor nits: (1) The rail from the back of the bench, while it forms a perfect leading line compositionally, is so unfocused near the edge of the frame as to be a bit of a distraction; and (2) I wish you'd added just a little fill to get some more light in her eyes. They're nice, but just a bit dark.

Beautiful picture and beautiful model as well. Do you have a colored version? I think this would also look good with color and I'd like to see if the background is indeed washed out.
Thank you for comment, I'm glad that you liked... here is colored version ...

DSC_2576-2.jpg

Great smile and expression, but I have two minor nits: (1) The rail from the back of the bench, while it forms a perfect leading line compositionally, is so unfocused near the edge of the frame as to be a bit of a distraction; and (2) I wish you'd added just a little fill to get some more light in her eyes. They're nice, but just a bit dark.

and... thank you for comment and opinion also.... i would have that on my mind for the next time... :)

Cheers !

The left and right sides of the face not matching in tone is a tiny bit distracting.

Most reactions

Back