Lucy growing up

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took my dogs walking today and figured I'd give you an update on Lucy. She's growing like a weed and chewing up everything in site. The other day, I came home and had 3 new life jackets in my garage. I still haven't found the owner. *sigh*

lucy1.jpg

lucy2.jpg

lucy3.jpg

Beautiful doggy, beautiful pics. I really like the first one but can't pick favorites because they are all so darn good. I love the DOF in the second.

Cute pup :)

That 2nd one reminds me of the photo of the kitten running through the field except it's a weimaraner?

I would have to agree that they are all great shots, but the DOF in #2 combined with the intensity in her while she runs makes that an exceptional shot, IMO. Really nice images. :thumbsup:

Pictures are amazing, but the comment on the life jackets made me crack up. My puppy does the same thing. We have a lot of wild turkeys across the street in the woods, and he took off after them the other day! You have to love dogs, no inhibitions!

Great shots.

#2!
Lucy is amazing! the colour of her eyes is :shock: great!
what is the name of the breed?

Thanks everyone. Anua, they're weimaraners. I'd love to one day be on the level of William Wegman, the single greatest pet photographer. I am nowhere in his league yet, but I have loved his work for quite a while
http://www.wegmanworld.com/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back