Luminosity
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Hiya guys !
Sittin in an internet cafe in Rome right now on a Sunday afternoon. It was awesome meeting up with Rob and Hertz, even though Josh and I were running on 2 hours sleep in 48 hours and were jetlagged to the shizm ! It was so good just sittin there talkin to them and I was wishin we didnt have to get at 5 am the next mornin so that we could've stayed longer!
Sittin in an internet cafe in Rome right now on a Sunday afternoon. It was awesome meeting up with Rob and Hertz, even though Josh and I were running on 2 hours sleep in 48 hours and were jetlagged to the shizm ! It was so good just sittin there talkin to them and I was wishin we didnt have to get at 5 am the next mornin so that we could've stayed longer!