Lurking outside Fenway Park

Shane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1449566479_da6a31823b_o.jpg

At first I wasn't really feeling this picture but it sort of grew on me. I really need to stop slacking on shooting. Rip it up with critique or comments, please.

I live in Boston as well and I think you could have gotten a better shot around fenway. There are barely any visible redsox shirts nor can you tell where this was shot if your not from the area. The subjects are not doinganything of interest and the rd poles on tyhe side do not add anything to the photo. With all the action around fenway there are definately thousands of better shots to be taken. Head up to the Cask and Flagon corner and shoot there. So many people, drunks doing interesting things vendors making a killing off the sox scalpers buying and selling tickets. shots down landsdown street with the monster framing the left side of your shot. Didn'tmean to be narsh but you said you wanted critique. One positive is I like the low shooting angle much better than a standard eye level shot.

Rip it up with critique or comments, please.

technically
errrm.......the pavement is...blue, in fenway ?
the sky is blown, but thats not too bad cos theres not much of it
the people have been under the sunbed too long
could be oversaturation, could be too much contrast, could be both with a spoonfull of incorrect white balance thrown in for good measure.

and wot d50 said

another positive is.....your attitude

Most reactions

New Topics

Back