Nothing is going over my head guy.
LOL envy?
Ya I am jealous of people with too much money and not enough tech savvy. Thats it, you got me.
Thats the 2nd time you accused me of "envy", and it seems that your status as a Mac user is important to you, as well as thinking you are better than others and that everyone is jealous of you. Trust me I am not.
I think this is really funny because guess what, my PC will smoke any Mac you have in most apps by a long shot. Trust me I am not jealous at all.
I also have the freedom to upgrade what I want, any time I want.
If being a Mac user means acting like you, and getting a complex about how much better you precious Mac is than PCs, then I know that its not for me.
You ARE saying its better, because you are implying it without outright saying "Apple is better".
Its the same thing, you dont have to actually say "Apple is better" to imply it. Look up imply in the dictionary if you dont understand this part.
You just keep trying to justify the high price, and say that they are made from better components. This is not true, they DO NOT use superior components over PCs.
I simply said that Apples are overpriced, thats all. Am I not entitled to my opinion on this?
This is a fact, and I can prove it all day long.
With an unlimited budget I can build a PC thats far better than any Mac. This is because custom PCs have the absolute best components available for use in them, and Macs DO NOT.
I can admit that they are nice, so why can't you admit they are overpriced?