Macro lens suggestions

danielklaer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.thewittyparrot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Most manufacturers do a pretty good macro. I use a tamron 90mm. It would be another one to consider, great lens and would save you some coin.

OP
hamlet

hamlet

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Most manufacturers do a pretty good macro. I use a tamron 90mm. It would be another one to consider, great lens and would save you some coin.

Thank you for that great reply. I considered this and i would indeed save about 60AUD if i bought this great alternative 90mm Tamron that is widely praised, however i'm willing to spend that extra bit on the sigma 105mm just for that extra little work space.

OP
hamlet

hamlet

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thank you for that suggestion. There are just so many great lenses out there that sometimes you just gotta cut the cord and get one :lol:, so i bought the Sigma 105. But thanks again for the suggestion, it is greatly appreciated.

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thank you for that suggestion. There are just so many great lenses out there that sometimes you just gotta cut the cord and get one :lol:, so i bought the Sigma 105. But thanks again for the suggestion, it is greatly appreciated.

you didn't buy it until you post pics

OP
hamlet

hamlet

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

you didn't buy it until you post pics

I have to wait like a week till my lens arrives. A guy on horse from 100 leagues away has to bring it to my house for two silver Marks and a bottle of whisky.

Most reactions

New Topics