Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Dianthus

05-01-2.jpg

2. Portulaca

06-03-2.jpg

3.Lilly of the Valley

07-02-2.jpg

Very nice. Not a big fan of centering in #1 and #2 but #3 is beautiful. Knowing how small these flowers are makes it more incredible. The only thing I think could be different is that next time make sure to take a Q Tip out and clean the webs off the flower or clone them out.

Very nice. Not a big fan of centering in #1 and #2 but #3 is beautiful. Knowing how small these flowers are makes it more incredible. The only thing I think could be different is that next time make sure to take a Q Tip out and clean the webs off the flower or clone them out.

Thanks for you response.

I understand the centering issue on the first two but these are uncropped shots & the flowers are only about an inch across & already fill the frame vertically. I suppose I could change the aspect ratio.

To be honest, I did not see the web in pic #3 until it was on the computer screen. However, I do like to see things natural & if I knew how to clone it out I would be reluctant to do so.

I failed to mention these are hand-held shots.

I wish I could hand hold my camera for macros, but I seem to have a little too much camera shake for that. I understand what you mean about cloning out the webs and I've had alot in my macros as well. Now I run a little Q Tip under the flower to try and remove them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back