Maddening Saturations......

Since dislike or repugnance could be the most natural feeling these would evoke, i would like to know anybody is having a special kind of like for such extreme colorations ;)

For me, picture #1 you took far enough so that the colors stand out and the picture works for me. Unfortunately, picture #2 you just didn't take it far enough, espically after viewing picture #1.

This is a little extreme here. I do like things that have off colors though. I have a photog friend in Shanghai that does really amazing stuff with landscapes and color filters. You should check his stuff out.

Flickr: WarthFire GTX (Someformofhuman)'s Photostream

I can see these appealing if printed and hung in a colour coded room, sort of thing. :)

I think I agree that number 1 is the better of the two. :)

i like the top one best. Looks like you like experimenting with high contrast. Thanks for the submissions.

I'm cool with number one also. You know me and saturation Frequency. LOL. I do like the way you put it together this time. Nicely done my friend.

For me, picture #1 you took far enough so that the colors stand out and the picture works for me. Unfortunately, picture #2 you just didn't take it far enough, espically after viewing picture #1.

Thank you Joel... i too feel not much happy with the second :D

This is a little extreme here. I do like things that have off colors though. I have a photog friend in Shanghai that does really amazing stuff with landscapes and color filters. You should check his stuff out.

Flickr: WarthFire GTX (Someformofhuman)'s Photostream

Thank you DiskoJoe.... i had visited your link and much impressed by the images... i had added him as contact list :D

yeah hes good! Tell him you know me and ask him some questions. He really nice about giving advice. The filters he uses are really expensive though. But as you can tell they can yield amazing results when used right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back