Major Challenge

MrsLlante

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone, Been a long time lurker and finally decided to sign up and ask for help. I got married back in 2010 and have been pouring over my photos for that long. I have a major issue with a whole chunk of the photos and have not successfully been able to correct them. I have printed maybe 2-3 of my $2000 worth of professional photos, because of this... The thick uneven tendril of hair blocking my face in these photos.
$Newell201010_101.jpg$Newell201010_096.jpg$Newell201010_104.jpg$Newell201010_111.jpg$Newell201010_126.jpg$Newell201010_127.jpg$Newell201010_129.jpg$Newell201010_131.jpg$Newell201010_133.jpg

Is this just impossible to fix? I have no idea how it even got that bad, and why NOBODY told me that it looked like a stiff hunk of uneven crap. :( Unfortunately I'm not one to look in mirrors and check myself every 5 seconds, so I didn't notice at all until the photos :(

I appreciate any feedback, advice if you have any. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Sorry, re-edited to make sure it was specified.
It's the uneven chunk of hair covering my face.

Yikes that is a heck of a challenge. Not sure if it can be done.

Ouch! That's very unfortunate. Yes, it could be done, but you'd need someone VERY skilled in Photoshop, and I suspect to get a good job done, it would be VERY expensive (possibly as much, if not more than your photos original price).

Edited to add: You would of course require permission from the photographer before any professional would edit these.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I had a feeling it was near impossible :( :( It just looks so out of place. Still annoyed not even the photographers, friends and family stepped forward and fixed it. :(

Yeah.....that's doable. But it will take some time. If I was to give a quote at my shop on this I'd say 3-5 hours each photo @$75 an hour.

Hopefully you got your money back from the hairdresser.

I was thinking something along these lines. Not to be rude to the OP, but why was your hair shrouding your face anyway?

Jake

Hopefully you got your money back from the hairdresser.

I was thinking something along these lines. Not to be rude to the OP, but why was your hair shrouding your face anyway?

Jake

I have no idea, I didn't even realise it was there until the photos!

Thanks for the replies. Maybe one day I will pay to get one of them done and frame it. Don't think it is worth getting them all done. The whole day was a bit of a disaster; rain, DJ not showing up, hair, veil falling out, oil stain on my dress... etc etc BUT I did marry the perfect man, so I guess can't have both right ;)

Thanks everyone xx

if you change the photo it wont represent as well your special day. two cents

Hi Everyone, Been a long time lurker and finally decided to sign up and ask for help. I got married back in 2010 and have been pouring over my photos for that long. I have a major issue with a whole chunk of the photos and have not successfully been able to correct them. I have printed maybe 2-3 of my $2000 worth of professional photos, because of this... The thick uneven tendril of hair blocking my face in these photos.
View attachment 69034View attachment 69035View attachment 69036View attachment 69037View attachment 69038View attachment 69039View attachment 69040View attachment 69041View attachment 69045

Is this just impossible to fix? I have no idea how it even got that bad, and why NOBODY told me that it looked like a stiff hunk of uneven crap. :( Unfortunately I'm not one to look in mirrors and check myself every 5 seconds, so I didn't notice at all until the photos :(

I appreciate any feedback, advice if you have any. Thanks guys!

Hello man! Realy boring how the hair is in the way of a pretty photo. I would love to at least try to help you! I'm always looking to get better at editing photos! Respond to me what and how much you want me to take away from the photo!

$copy 2 copy.jpg$copy 3.jpg

One without hair and one with hair moved to the left.

these were pro shots and therfore not the OP's to edit, I dont believe, but that's just my two cents. We also haven't heard from the OP in 6 months, I probably wouldn't look for a reply

Most reactions

Back