Make me feel better about not buying ebay

I was able to find my break down from my purchase that I had made at the ritz. I had posted this prior on another thread here but anyway here ya go;

I did well with my package:
D40kit with 18-55 499.99

then added the 55-200vr 149.00 (was 249.99 but part of a bundle sale they knock 100 off)

Came with a nice bag large enough room for my camera package and my spare p&S 69.99 value- free

2 dvds from nikon which were a help 40.00 value-free

digital x tra package which was Free photo book, Free Big-E cd, Free 20 Prints, The Ritz Universty Camera Class 18 class package, ritz auto imaging software, & a pack of ink jet 4x6 photo paper. 350.00 value they claim-free

A epson cx7400 all in one printer which was 70$ upfront with a 70$ mail in rebate so free in the end..( I SKIPPED ON THE PRINTER)

I then ADDED to that with

Sandisk 2gig ext III card 39.99 (GOT RIPPED ON THIS BEST BUY HAD A GREAT SALE TWO WEEKS LATER ON 4G cards)
A tristar uv/cir pol filter kit 30.00

Walked away with all this for

$770.36

I felt I did ok I could be wrong but i couldn't find all that for that price elsewhere........

I love Cameta Camera on ebay. I bought my D300 with grip and spare battery from them for $1800. USA product with full warranties on both camera and grip. Also bought all of my glass through them and saved lots of money that way.

I also like the fact that actually have customer service, real people answer and are very friendly. When I ordered my camera they didn't send the email saying it had been shipped, so I called them and they fixed it right then. Had the email before I hung up the phone.

Most reactions

Back