macawlvr TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 505 Reaction score 9 Location Milton, Florida Mar 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Thanks M@ko
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2006 #17 macawlvr said: Hi There, Nope I didn't do anything wit the sky, this shot is right from the camera, other than the steps I outlined in an earlier post.. Was wondering if anyone would care to see the original in color? Click to expand... definitely...that would be cool...I love seeing before and afters
macawlvr said: Hi There, Nope I didn't do anything wit the sky, this shot is right from the camera, other than the steps I outlined in an earlier post.. Was wondering if anyone would care to see the original in color? Click to expand... definitely...that would be cool...I love seeing before and afters
zurkgirl TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 2 Location Below The Mason Dixon Mar 8, 2006 #18 I would like to see the original - thanx
macawlvr TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 505 Reaction score 9 Location Milton, Florida Mar 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Ok for all of ya'll that wants to see the original raise your hand..oh wait..I can't count that high LOL Ok here it is ;-)plain jane no frame
Ok for all of ya'll that wants to see the original raise your hand..oh wait..I can't count that high LOL Ok here it is ;-)plain jane no frame
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2006 #20 thanks for posting it...I like the plain Jane version as well...but that roof still looks too crisp of a line... Anyway, I love both versions. Thanks for sharing.
thanks for posting it...I like the plain Jane version as well...but that roof still looks too crisp of a line... Anyway, I love both versions. Thanks for sharing.