Man down.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was organizing some photos in LR4 last night and decided that this one needed to be edited further. Turned out good, I think. I would like to not have the modern trash can in the scene but it's not bad.

I think it looks great. I didn't even noticed the trash can until I read your post.

tough. i love the premise. it looks great. i love the bricks. the can and sidewalk not so much.

Not really sure what you were going for here, but even though the bricks are great in the photo it might be better laying in some dirt or something if you are strictly going for the age thing. Laying in the dirt would also lose that negative effect the vignette had on the bricks on the edges.

still, a really great photo.

tough. i love the premise. it looks great. i love the bricks. the can and sidewalk not so much.

Not really sure what you were going for here, but even though the bricks are great in the photo it might be better laying in some dirt or something if you are strictly going for the age thing. Laying in the dirt would also lose that negative effect the vignette had on the bricks on the edges.

still, a really great photo.

They were in the streets basically re-enacting a bank robbery in the town. When I saw this photo, it looks good in color but I envisioned the vintage photograph for this scene, which is the preset that I used from Nik Colorefex Pro.

Lookin' good Ron. With the processing, you have to really look hard for the modern aspects.
I'm wondering if the vignette may be a little ridged. Do you have the ability to feather it in a little more gradual?

Lookin' good Ron. With the processing, you have to really look hard for the modern aspects.
I'm wondering if the vignette may be a little ridged. Do you have the ability to feather it in a little more gradual?

Thanks Rick. I see what you mean about the rigidness of the vignette. I may have the ability to do that, I honestly did not look. I was working on the border more than I did that part. I may have to pull it back into Color Efex Pro and take a look at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back