olliejburton TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Garstang, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2012 #1 Evening. I was walking through Manchester the other night and thought I'd take a few quick pics of their big wheel. Let me know what you think. Ollie Attachments $image-1886024018.webp 116.1 KB · Views: 136 $image-3594466942.webp 125 KB · Views: 152
Evening. I was walking through Manchester the other night and thought I'd take a few quick pics of their big wheel. Let me know what you think. Ollie
Dikkie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 999 Reaction score 354 Location Belgium / Brussels Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 4, 2012 #2 the first one is awesome. nice ferris wheel, nice motion in the picture.
olliejburton TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Garstang, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Dikkie.
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2012 #4 Really like the 1st picture. Well composed with realistic colors, saturation, and just the right amount of motion. Pic 2 just doesn't do much for me.
Really like the 1st picture. Well composed with realistic colors, saturation, and just the right amount of motion. Pic 2 just doesn't do much for me.