What's new

Mani's photos - critiques welcome.

Hey manny, not to pi$$ in your cornflakes, but this thread seems to be more of a showcase than a request for C&C. Nothing wrong with either, but just be mindfull of which way you want to go.

I am not offended. I am new here. Please let me know and I will learn. I was just trying to keep all my photos in one thread, so not to disturb others. Also, I wanted to know where I stand now, so was posting a few too many photos at once. Sorry about that. I dont have any themes and I know I have a lot to learn, so please let me know how I should continue and I will.
 
The first set of landscapes..... no centered horizons.

Thanks for the comment, Kundalini. Centered horizons - I will work on that.



Not sure what you mean.

Keep shooting and enjoy.

Definitely.

He means.. DO NOT center the horizons, just in case you misunderstood. You will see guidelines for that in any composition reading you do....

Check this out: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...58-hazy-day-without-much-sun.html#post2842816

Oh, okay, apologies. I didnt get it the first time.
 
Manny, you seem to be taking all this in stride. Nobody's jumping down your throat and your responses are respectful. That's what we with long toothes long for. Not to sink teeth in new flesh, but to help those that wish to help themselves. Keep it up, but I will recommend to make use of the Search function available in the top banner. Along with that, take note of the threads that request C&C. You don't necessarily have to contribute, but you will discover a lot of information, the good, the bad and the ugly.


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom