What's new

Marinara

Kent Frost

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
21
Location
Springfield, MO USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Walked past my kitchen sink, and I saw the sunlight hitting this little glob of suds soaked with marinara sauce... thought it looked kinda cool.

Shot with a Canon Powershot S5 IS.

marinara.jpg
 
That would be a great background texture for something.

P.S. Marinara = Red Sauce (think pizza or spaghetti)
 
Wow, that is absolutely beautiful! Awesome capture.
 
excellent capture. Looks almost surreal.
 
Shot with a Canon Powershot S5 IS
I gifted that cam to my mother and upgraded to a 40D, but I have to admit I miss it's macro and super macro capabilities.

Cool shot, now do the dishes!

-Shea
 
Looks like honey comb

Well spotted. + fav
 
talk about an unexpected shot very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom