What's new

Marley Station Mall

There is a great symetry to be recorded here, but it will be hard to do as, like in the mall, there is too many unwanted objects, people for one. With those objects there will be no symetric balance. You should also be careful with ultrawide lenses, it's very easy to loose horizon, this picture is leaning to the left (viewer position).
 
Thanks a lot, guys! And I didnt even realize that it was leaning, i turned virtual horizon on and it said it was straight..
 
I like it. It is leaning a little (I scroll down until the balcony lines up with the top of the browser window).

One of my SILs lives in Glen Burnie - Third Ave, I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom