What's new

me

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a self portrait... hope you liek it.. I'm really not good at all that portrait, lighting stufff as you might notice...
any C&C would be welcome!

http://www.spako.lu



52736.jpg
 
That's a lovely shot, and since I've admired your photography for a long time, it's wonderful to put a face to the artist.
 
I'd personally just do a little "burning" around your right eye, the light is just a little too harsh IMO.

Otherwise this is a really nice shot!
 
a little blown out, hard to see what you really look like but i like how the lighting creates abstract shapes on your face....if that makes any sense :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom