[Meet up] Dallas, Texas

vr666m

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been a reader of this forum for awhile, didn't register till now.
Just relocated from Connecticut to North of Dallas 2 months ago with my wife. Anyone from this area up for a meet up?

I relocated to North Dallas about a month ago, so I could probably be pursuaded. We have a lot of Texans around here, so I imagine we could ge something together. :D

I'm way down in San Antonio... and it's a huge drive to go all the way up to Dallas...
I'm thinking... could it be possible to maybe meet up in a City somewhere in the middle? Just an idea...

Chase said:
If you rent a bus for us ;) :lol:
haha...
Well, I'm just kind of burnt out on that drive to D/FW because I had to make it there and back in one day with my dad about a month ago... :confused:
We left around 6 in the morning and got back around 1 in the morning... that was a really crappy day... :confused:

LittleMan said:
I'm way down in San Antonio... and it's a huge drive to go all the way up to Dallas...
I'm thinking... could it be possible to maybe meet up in a City somewhere in the middle? Just an idea...

Dude, I traveled from Florida to California for a meet up, Hobbes & Alison and Mdowdey also made the cross-country trip. So I think you should be able to make it from San Antonio to Dallas

:gun:

Jeff Canes said:
Dude, I traveled from Florida to California for a meet up, Hobbes & Alison and Mdowdey also made the cross-country trip. So I think you should be able to make it from San Antonio to Dallas

:gun:
Well, maybe I just don't like driving... :p

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe he's really not old enough to drive... :lol: :lmao: :mrgreen:
Watch what you say or I'll send vinnie after ya... :playball:

btw I am old enough to drive... ;)

I guess I'm not as enthusiastic as Jeff Canes is about driving across the country.

I knew you were ;) And with gas prices being as high as they are, I don't blame ya!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back