Megan's Bridals

Great set! You're not from the UK by any chance are you?

Great set! You're not from the UK by any chance are you?

Hi Restomage,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Actually, I'm over the pond in Dallas, TX. I promise, It's not all cowboy hats and oil wells!:lol:
Thanks again,
Cindy

PS Sean, I went to your site, and it's really great. You have wonderful stuff there.

"Thanks for the comments. Yes, I think she's super beautiful too.
Actually, she's a wedding/portrait photographer as well, and since we weren't from Tennesse, she took us to her favorite spots. She really loved the graffitti area.
Thanks again!"
I don't know how to repost a quote so I just copy & pasted it.....
About the graffitti ones, I knew she had to have some connection with the art of graffitti. I know she probably loves those then!!!!

Hi and thanks.
She really does love those the best. She has turned all her avatars into the graffitti ones.

I'm a lot older than you (I'm guessing), but I myself kind of like the irony of a virginal bride in a location that is totally the opposite. Just a different thought on things. Myself though, I'd totally go for the trad ones. :lol:

PS Sean, I went to your site, and it's really great. You have wonderful stuff there.

Awesome thanks for the compliments! I'm still working on it...

Looking good my man! How old are you, if that isn't too personal. Your avatar looks quite young. Your shots are beautiful for any age though. Good going. You are one to watch.

bennielou, I sent you a PM.

But I did find your website and I must say that the work you posted here does not represent the work you have up on your own site, which is outstanding. Shame that whatever you used to upload borked the softness of the image.

Hi Pierre,

I got the PM and responded. Thanks. I honestly do appreciate your CC.

Anyhoo, yeah, when I post to my site, It's full size, so it's sharper. When I upload on the net, I'm going though Photobucket, which makes them a bit soft. I'm totally open to any suggestions you guys have for an upload site that won't mess with the photos as much.

Hugs!

Last edited:
Awesome thanks for the compliments! I'm still working on it...

Looking good my man! How old are you, if that isn't too personal. Your avatar looks quite young. Your shots are beautiful for any age though. Good going. You are one to watch.

20 years old, been shooting at this level for a few months.

And that's exactly why you are one to watch. You are just going to keep growing and growing and you are darn good already. I can see from your site, you already have a style working, and that's something most people can't do for a while.
Post more stuff!

I first used photobucket but I had the same issues you are having in that it borks with the image.

I use flickr and I don't have any issues with them

Thanks Pierre,
I'll sign up with Flickr and use that next time.

Oh, and I'm totally going to put Bork into my vocabulary!

Anyhoo, yeah, when I post to my site, It's full size, so it's sharper. When I upload on the net, I'm going though Photobucket, which makes them a bit soft. I'm totally open to any suggestions you guys have for an upload site that won't mess with the photos as much.
I never had a problem with Photobucket. I think the problems occur when people try to upload images that are larger (pixel size or file size) than what they require, so it automatically get's resized. If you resize & compress your files before uploading them, it shouldn't be a problem. Although, I haven't used them in years...heck, I can't even see anyone's images that are hosted there because my firewall blocks them all.

I'm totally open to any suggestions you guys have for an upload site that won't mess with the photos as much.
Why not just host them on your site/server?
I created a folder on my site just as a place to host images that I want to display on forums/blogs etc. It's not something that shows up when people browse my site, it's just a place to host image files.

Hi Big Mike and Thanks!

Photobucket has it's good and bad points. They recently came up with this massive size upload/downsize thingie which saved me time. Unfortunately the quality was down. The photos have always suffered from uploads. The "Pro" site is a bit better, but it's still a photo killer. I also noticed after a client warned me, that they are selling MY photos on coffee mugs, playing cards, etc, so I'm pretty upset with them.

I don't think I can use my server. If I can, I don't know how. I'm on Blu Domain. Do you have any ideas or tips to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and just to say, I'm uploading 18mg photos. Maybe that is the prob.

Most reactions

Back