What's new

Melbourne Reflection

henryhurrry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Versailles, FR
Here is an interesting night shot. I only had my point-and-shoot camera with me and no tripod. I balanced the camera on a ledge, put it on self timer and hoped for the best. I love the colored reflection on the water. What do you think?

MelbourbeReflectionBB.jpg
 
I really love the colors. Which P&S did you use?

It almost seems tilted to the left a couple of degrees, but maybe that is the perspective.
 
nice, i walked along that bridge two days ago.. several hours after a ban on photography there was lifted!
 
I used an HP Photosmart R707 - 5Mp camera. It ahs served me well for a couple of years already. I alaways have it with me when I am travelling on business.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom