MEME

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently I got banned for posting meme. Here is what I think.
p608894423.jpg

p1043366049.jpg

p826208573.jpg

p600399123.jpg

LOL Welcome back.....:heart:

Schwettylens said:
Recently I got banned for posting meme.

p600399123.jpg

Diz-actly. Yeah, while you were away, there was quite a bit of discussion of the situation, the rules, the enforcement of the rules, the length of your vacation,and so on. I kind of like what you've done here with this meme thing. Can I repost these all over the Interwebz, or are you hogging the exclusive copyright to these piccies???

Schwettylens said:

p600399123.jpg

Diz-actly. Yeah, while you were away, there was quite a bit of discussion of the situation, the rules, the enforcement of the rules, the length of your vacation,and so on. I kind of like what you've done here with this meme thing. Can I repost these all over the Interwebz, or are you hogging the exclusive copyright to these piccies???

Schwettylens gives full copyrights to Derrel with no restriction of use of the artwork above.

Feel free to make your own too. I need more than 4 memes. Dont want to get banned again. You know how hard it is to make three 2.5 yos do facepalm?????

Schwettylens said:

p600399123.jpg

Schwettylens gives full copyrights to Derrel with no restriction of use of the artwork above.

Be careful...If you give Derrel the full copyright then you are going to get banned again for posting photos you don't have the copyright to. :wink:

I love it! Glad to have you back, Robin! :)

(Standing up and clapping). Welcome back Schwetty, we all missed ya.

so now that you're back schwet, can I poke fun at you now? I reserved the urge while you were away, mostly. :)

Most reactions

Back