MEME

You jsut can't handle my manoobs! :p

My challenge toward KMH wasnt even bad. WTH? I can't argue with a mod now? It wasnt even an argument. I was making a point. Next thing i know I got 2 PMs from him and banned 7 days. I cant even reply to his PM. Why dont you think about that for a minute Ernicus if you were in my position.

Me and Kmh butts head all the time since I joined this forum. He just happened recently being promoted to a moderator... and yes.. dont tell me I was being treated fairly.

This was sorta my issue with the whole thing, and partly because I would have TOTALLY done the same thing, and figured with any member who has any amount of time here that it would have been taken as it was intended... a rib. Yes, a bit of a challenge, but a friendly one. Would I have expected you to get away with it twice? No. Would I have expected you to get away with it without a more stern warning than the first one? No. But would I have expected you to get banned??? NEVER. Some new guy off the street with 100 posts? Sure. 3 day ban to make a point. You? Never.

And this is kinda my problem.

Members here often lament about the quality of our contributors... all the old-school people have gone. All "the real talent". I can't really say if the new "old schoolers" are as good as the old ones were, but it seems that some folks should (perhaps quietly) be given a bit more leniency than others... or they'll leave. As schwetty said "ban me permanently next time". That says something. It means that a reasonably popular member here has already committed himself to being gone should it occur again.

Well, whatever... it's all silly drama on both sides, but that's how I feel about it.

Welcome back, Schwetty. I have some new wedding pictures I need you to shred for me when you have a moment. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back