Mentoring system suggestion

Yes still running
any mentor on the list is up for students - so there are still loads of spaces out there!

good to see this is up and running!

fussy one ;)
there were a few more on the list at the start (not too many more) but they reached thier limit on students and so I took down their profiles so as thier pm box would not fill up :)

Not so fussy; just none of the profiles match up with my type of photography. Several of them are primarily film photographers and I work mostly with DSLR. I'll keep checking the list. :) Although it might be fun to focus on some black & white film photography for awhile. That's my secret pleasure.:lovey:

I was wondering if i could be mentored by Village Idiot but i have no email to contact him by.

In the mentors thread click on the link below Village Idiot's name - then go to the contact tab and send a message to him via private message (pm)

Not so fussy; just none of the profiles match up with my type of photography. Several of them are primarily film photographers and I work mostly with DSLR. I'll keep checking the list. :) Although it might be fun to focus on some black & white film photography for awhile. That's my secret pleasure.:lovey:

What is your type of photography?

THIS IS REALLY COOL. :D

once I ditch my (only) broken lens and get my new ones in a few weeks, I would LOVE to get a mentor if there are any.

any of the mentors with profiles listed are still up for grabs :)

ahh in that case I think you have to wait 7-10days before pms are activated - its there to prevent pm spambots and others from abusing the system

Is the mentoring program still active? I am interested in having a mentor.

Pretty sure. At least I am.

Most reactions

Back