Mentos

kelox said:
So bace, you're pretty huh? where'd you hear that, in prison?

your so funny kelox!!:lmao:

conga rats mentos......:mrgreen:

i need to learn a thing or two from you about posting!!

you know, I always get asked to repeat stuff twice too cause i have a light russian accent i can't get rid off... and i AM complaining. lol, that's why i rather type.

Actually i saw "Lock, stock and two smoking barrels" (which is now one of my favourite movies) an I had to turn the subtitles on cause I couldn't understand anything... but afterwards i thought the brit accent was pretty sexy. But of course it's hard for us to understand cause we're so used to the canadian/american accent...
And btw, we quebecois hardly understand Frenchies too... it's all in the culture ;)

How come everyone thinks that was funny. Like, that wasn't even mildly funny.

And I'm not just saying that because I was the target. I've made many jokes at my own expense here.

Seriously. It's like 'let's all say it's funny because we know he tried to make a joke'. Can't you people be honest?

Nevermind.

Kelox. That was a zinger. What was I thinking...of coarse they called me that in prison...

bace said:
How come everyone thinks that was funny. Like, that wasn't even mildly funny.

And I'm not just saying that because I was the target. I've made many jokes at my own expense here.

Seriously. It's like 'let's all say it's funny because we know he tried to make a joke'. Can't you people be honest?

Nevermind.

Kelox. That was a zinger. What was I thinking...of coarse they called me that in prison...
aaw, poor bace. Sorry, man :hug::

PlasticSpanner said:
Everyone?

Now what I thought was funny was this! :lol: :thumbup:

Thankyou.

I take back my 'everyone' statement. Everyone but people with a great sense of humour.

ani_conga_ratsbl.gif
Alexandra on 6000+ posts!

Alexandra said:
Actually i saw "Lock, stock and two smoking barrels" (which is now one of my favourite movies) an I had to turn the subtitles on cause I couldn't understand anything... but afterwards i thought the brit accent was pretty sexy.
There are a lot of different Brit accents - a lot of them couldn't be described as sexy even if you were desperate.
Leicester, Norfolk, Zummerzet, Accrington.... I rest my case.

Trust me, the English accent works. Even a semi fake one.

Congrats Mentos on your 6000th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back