Metz 52 AF-1

TreeofLifeStairs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
treeoflifestairs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought this speed light when I had my NEX-7 which has its own style of hot shoe. Now I have a a7ii which has a “normal” hot shoe. I’ve not found any adapter; does anyone know of one that I’m just not finding?

Also, I use it exclusively off camera so one thought I had was to use a transmitter that would fit one hot shoe and a receiver that fits the other. I just don’t know if they will talk to each other the way they’re supposed to.

There are lots of adapators... Sony to ISO 518, and vice-versa. If you only want to use it, you can buy triggers. If you buy better (more expensive triggers) such as pocket Wizard, you can buy one Sony and one standard, separately. If you're buying consumer-grade units such as Cactus, you may need two buy two sets and use one of each.

There are lots of adapators... Sony to ISO 518, and vice-versa. If you only want to use it, you can buy triggers. If you buy better (more expensive triggers) such as pocket Wizard, you can buy one Sony and one standard, separately. If you're buying consumer-grade units such as Cactus, you may need two buy two sets and use one of each.

I knew they had to be out there. I even went to my brick and mortar camera store and they didn’t have one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back