TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sit down...
Relax...

Take a break from the hustle and bustle.

Enjoy a mid-day dream.

159305221-L.jpg

I know this one pushes the limits of HDR. And of photography and digital art...but I can live with that :lmao: This IS photography. Three exposures with the 10mm fisheye...my favorite combo :blushing:

It was a chore to clean up the movement around the faces and the ends of the gondolas. One of them was almost completely stationary, but the other was moving pretty good.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone that follows my work. I get a lot of PM's and emails asking where I'm at when I don't post. I always try and reply to questions as soon as I can. I know it may take me a few days sometimes, but just bare with me. Work and life just have me going in circles right now. Sometimes even taking me away for weeks at a time :confused:
The support that I have received from this board the last couple years is one of the major driving factors in my photography. Every comment is deeply appreciated!
Thank you TPF Members and Staff!!!!!!!

The 3D effect due to HDR is amazing :shock:
I think it s too much for me but it makes the picture really nice and funny.
That's definetly you style !!!
Bye

Mat

we love you woodsac, another photo that leaves me realizing the impossible is possible in the photography

Thanks a ton for the great feedback :)

This is my normal fisheye, 3 exposures +/-2 EV, Photomatix then PS.

Thank you for sharing your images with us. Your images are on the edge, pushing the limits of what we think of as photography...and that is truly an amazing thing to see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back