What's new

Mini 'boarder!

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
25
Location
Ontario Canada
So it was a sled and not a snowboard he was riding that day, but he was still awfully cute!

IMG_3461-01_web.jpg


All comments and crits appreciated!

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:
 
Cute, the first post I ever remember seeing from you was him in his Maple Leaf hat, also in winter time. He sure looks like he is getting big.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
Cute, the first post I ever remember seeing from you was him in his Maple Leaf hat, also in winter time. He sure looks like he is getting big.

Eric

He just had his 6th birthday and I can barely even lift him off the ground anymore :confused:

Thanks for all your comments everyone!
 
Even before I was reading everyone else's comments, I was thinking: "The cutest bit in this picture is the fact that he has lost his first tooth to the tooth fairy" :D.
 
LaFoto said:
Even before I was reading everyone else's comments, I was thinking: "The cutest bit in this picture is the fact that he has lost his first tooth to the tooth fairy" :D.

Thanks Corrina, I agree!!
toothless.gif
 
Wonderful capture, Jen. Technical props aside (sharp as a briar, nice tones and perfect DOF) this is going to be one of those images that you'll cherish even more as he gets older. Cute as he can be! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom