What's new

Minimalist:The art of 'Less is More' Part II

lamergod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Location
Singapore
This is part II of my minmalism series,hope you guys like it!

Tidal Mystery
4195740115_4af545952d.jpg

Thanks for viewing
C&C welcomed!

More pictures of singapore can be found here:http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/185374-lamergod-scenes-city-singapore.html​
 
This if fantastic! I love the light gradient going bottom to top in terms of dark to light. I love the direction of the lines and the repeated shapes and the textures and the contrast and... and... I just really dig it!
 
Since you posted twice... Bravo here again. :)
 
This if fantastic! I love the light gradient going bottom to top in terms of dark to light. I love the direction of the lines and the repeated shapes and the textures and the contrast and... and... I just really dig it!

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom