MissMia

Ah, Mia! Get better!

Thanks again everyone! Sounds like they are kicking me out of here tomorrow. I'm really going to miss this iv drip of pain meds!!! :(

Make sure you order some 'to go' before you leave!!

(The fact you're being kicked out so soon is likely a good sign. Do you have to be totally non-weight bearing for a while, or are you allowed partial weight-bearing?)

Thanks Antarctican!

Totally non-weight bearing. It's not going to be fun, but looking forward to being home. My mom is flying in to help take care of me. The worst part is my ribs. It's so painful just to breathe!

I'm so glad you are going to be ok. I lost my best friend to a drunk driver.

Please don't drink and drive!

glad to hear your ok

Wishing you a speedy recovery _ Anty knows a good lawyer! Glad you have "Junior Management" well trained and keeping us all informed of your progress!

I am so happy to hear that you are doing well.. The broken ribs are going to hurt for awhile, I broke one of mine back in November and that hurt! If you need to talk, I am always here for you! Get well soon!

eesh that sucks :confused:
drunk drivers suck dude
but pain killers rock :mrgreen:
and we seem to be neglecting part of this story...
how is your neighbor doin?

Mia? It's tomorrow...
Updates?

I'M GOIN' HOME!!!!

Now that the swelling has gone down on my ankle, they are going to replace the splint with a cast. Then I am free to go home this afternoon.

Yahoozy - Thanks for asking about my neighbor. She is ok, nothing broken, just a few bruises and generally pretty sore. I took the direct hit and was extremely lucky. Of course the drunk is fine - not a scratch on him! Thankfully he is still in jail. This is his second DUI. His BAL was twice the limit at 6:30 in the morning! NICE!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back