Misty Morn. Whats the verdict.

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this one at 7 am the mist in the distance court my eye. Ernie
MistyMorn.jpg

I like this. It really has a painting feeling to it.

Ahhh, so that's what you're mean to do with those texture filters? I've just been playing with them now and then and coming out with rubbish. Thanks for showing me something where they actually look good! Very nice! :mrgreen:

This is a wonderful photo, and it has undergone some really amazing treatment. Looks very fitting here.
But if you had left out the green of the frame, I'd like your presentation even better, I think. I don't mind the white part at all, though.

(And to capture a scene such as this I'd have to get up and be out and about by 4 something these days, duh. That'll never happen!)

Awesome shot Ernie. Looks like this should be on a wall framed. Very well done!!!

Thanks all for your kind comments, ok the frame was a last minute experiment with a script that I downloaded from up here, I dont necessarily like them but give them a go. Very little was done with the pic, Except a slight lift in the sky, didn't do to much in case I washed out the mist, the forground I touched up with the Sponge tool thenadded the texture, which is something I use a lot especially with flowers. Ernie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back