puyjapin
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2008
- Messages
- 759
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Warwickshire UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these in a urban setting...
Referring to #1, I like the lighting, there isn't a shadow to be found, a fill might have brightened it a little, and would be nice to see catch lights, but I don't think the lighting is bad.you're on the right track. just work on lighting!
i didn't say the lighting was bad because it isn't. a remote flash or any lighting equipment would have really improved the photos...Referring to #1, I like the lighting, there isn't a shadow to be found, a fill might have brightened it a little, and would be nice to see catch lights, but I don't think the lighting is bad.you're on the right track. just work on lighting!