Model bailed on me 30 mins before shoot! Had to do a selfie instead!

thepaulreid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After days of prep, my "model" bailed on me with a last minute excuse. I was really disappointed and decided to drive to the location and to shoot anyway.

Here is the result. I am pleased as for me this is a good standard:

A leap of faith by The Paul Reid, on Flickr

Criticism and critique welcome ;)

Paul

Is selfie the "professional" term? just kidding. Doing a "selfie" could sound really wrong :lol:

Trever1t said:
I like it...it is weird, but I like it for it's weirdness. :)

Me too. Any color work done on this? Really like the blue flowers/veg.

Great Shot! Be sure to tell all the local photographers about this model who bailed.

NICE PHOTO!@

I just wanted to ask, are you the Paul Reid, as in the Paul Reid who the birds chased across an open field? As in the Paul Reid? lol

I like it too. Its kinda really strange, and you did a great job on the processing complementing the image.

I like it too. Its kinda really strange, and you did a great job on the processing complementing the image.
This is not critique.

I've seen better images get destroyed here.

While others may call this artistic expression and jump on the bandwagon like this is some image epiphany , complementing processing and whatnot.
Head chopped completely off..........part of an arm hanging down into a frame.
Nobody can jump that high and if they could they should be playing for the Lakers , instead of photography.
Green cast which had to be intentional...........bla bla and on and on.

No offense OP.
You have other stuff that is far better than this.
FAR BETTER.

Last edited:
Hey Lightspeed,
Critique this:
LF-1607.jpg

This is not critique.

I've seen better images get destroyed here.

While others may call this artistic expression and jump on the bandwagon like this is some image epiphany , complementing processing and whatnot.
Head chopped completely off..........part of an arm hanging down into a frame.
Nobody can jump that high and if they could they should be playing for the Lakers , instead of photography.
Green cast which had to be intentional...........bla bla and on and on.

No offense OP.
You have other stuff that is far better than this.
FAR BETTER.

He didn't ask for critique. :) -
ETA **** your right, I didn't even see it below the pic and I looked twice. My bad. I still like it. I don't know why it bothers you that I like it?

Most reactions

Back