What's new

Molokai re-edited

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
55
Location
Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been working on my raw processing skills, and I think it made these loads better.

house_02 by Henryfradley, on Flickr


fishpond2 by Henryfradley, on Flickr

7806214476_e70e538efb_z.jpg
[/url]

rocks by Henryfradley, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I always forget something,

house_02 by Henryfradley, on Flickr
thats better right?
I'm having a hard time with 2, like the pieces are there but I can't get it
 
Excellent images; before levelling images one must position himself properly in front of the monitor and look at the right angle; i make the folly of not doing so several times :grumpy:
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom