Monitor Calibration - help

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photoshop CS had a little calibration tool/program that used 3 gray bars on a gray square to adjust the monitor. I recall it being in windows Control Panel area. I have CS2 now and can’t find this option. Am I recalling wrong, has it been moved or gone all together. And what’s it called. :scratch:

hmmm... i know what you mean but i cant find it either... those spyder things work well the art department at school have one and the difference is big if your colours are just a little out..

You are thinking of Adobe Gamma...I don't know where to find it though.

If Gamma was included with CS2, you should be able to find it with a Windows Explorer search *gamma*.

Nothing works as well as calibration hardware (a spyder) though... Pantone ColorVision makes one that can be purchased for under $100US. It would be money well spent.

DepthAfield said:
If Gamma was included with CS2, you should be able to find it with a Windows Explorer search *gamma*----.

Did a search on “gamma” found the remains of an old short cut to adobe gamma but no program, it’s list on their site but they does not give mush info, i am missing some patches so guess it’s time to reload and up all the patches

Most reactions

New Topics

Back