What's new

monk walking past...

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This summer I had the trip of a lifetime.. I went to India and brought back a bag full of shots.. here's a first one... a buddhistic monk walking past ... hope you like it..
you might want to check out my webpage as there are some more shots there...

any C&C would be welcome :-)

47477.jpg
 
Wow. That's quite impressive. Really nice composition. I'm kinda floored, actually.

Did you pop a flash on that spot to your right there?

Very creative shot all around.
 
This photo looks like meaningful!!!
 
Thank you for the nice comments!
About the lighting; I didn't use any flash just natural light that conveniently fell onto the prayer wheels..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom