Moody Little Model

DanaDawn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm taking a workshop on posing, so I took my daughter outside to practice. To say she wasn't in the mood is an understatement... Ohhhhh 3yr olds, so much fun!

$image-1126635509.jpg

Hehe She wasn't having it!! It's a keeper anyway. You'll enjoy looking back at that shot when she's in HS.

You're new at this, aren't you? Flip open your parenting manual to the section about appropriate bribes to get the desired behaviour. Or give them a sticky balloon to play with. Or borrow a puppy or a kitten. Not so easy for posing, but guaranteed binful of keepers.

You're new at this, aren't you? Flip open your parenting manual to the section about appropriate bribes to get the desired behaviour. Or give them a sticky balloon to play with. Or borrow a puppy or a kitten. Not so easy for posing, but guaranteed binful of keepers.

I knew I was doing something wrong!!!
I tried again yesterday and brought along cupcakes & balloons. She was much more cooperative, imagine that!

DSC_0003-Edit by danamenendez, on Flickr

DSC_0030 by danamenendez, on Flickr

I knew I was doing something wrong!!!
I tried again yesterday and brought along cupcakes & balloons. She was much more cooperative, imagine that!

That is a really nice shot. A quick crop to remove some of the empty space image right and you've got a something special. Now, step things up a bit; imagine how much better this should could be with a bit of fill light and some nice catchlights in the eyes. Time to get into OCF and reflectors!

That is a really nice shot. A quick crop to remove some of the empty space image right and you've got a something special. Now, step things up a bit; imagine how much better this should could be with a bit of fill light and some nice catchlights in the eyes. Time to get into OCF and reflectors!

I knew I should have taken out my OCF! I shot directly into the sun, with out a lens hood, and my SOOC was nothing but a haze. I was surprised I was able to edit it, to this! Helps to shoot in RAW. I need to stop being so afraid of my OCF.

Bribery DOES work. lol Cute images! I have to use dum dums to get my son into his car seat most days ;\

Cute pout on the first one! Bribery does work. My 3yo grand daughter works for fruit snacks. She also likes to be included in the photo process. I let her set up a few toys and she gets to push the button. After a few times she then is willing to pose for her photo.

Most reactions

Back