Moral Question

HAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: :biglaugh:

I reckon I'd choose the high contrast colour film! How great would those swirling brown rapids look in colour!!

*look at mods*

I see how it goes. You're just discriminating now.

Nope, not discriminating, just tired on a Friday morning and a little slow :p

:lol: You don't look bad at all, I'm sure a lot of people find it funny but we just have to stay away from political references on the board :D

Awwww man!! Free speech snuffed by da man once again. That's politics for ya. :mrgreen: The no politics rule does keep us natives at bay.

I think that joke may go down in history as one of the funniest. Especially in photography circles. It may also express certain feelings toward a certain political office that has... Discussing photography is hard enough; throw politics in the mix and no one will get along.

Maybe we could get Chase to add a posting area specifically for folks who want to debate topics and any post that needs to got there gets tossed there instead of being locked or deleted.

Well. I was entering this thread thinking "Did they let this one slide, and mine got snuffed".

Apparently we're all equal.

Kudo's.

bace said:
Well. I was entering this thread thinking "Did they let this one slide, and mine got snuffed".

Apparently we're all equal.

Kudo's.

No, we have you on a "watch" list so we see your posts immediately. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHA...

Noted.

*leaves*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back