Moral Question

:lol: Nah, but I do think the joke is funny and he was willing :mrgreen:

terri said:
Has it been 4....? I counted three, and one of them didn't make Bush the butt of the joke, I think it was Tony Blair, or some other country's political leader. That's the kind of joke it is: [insert your favorite love-to-hate person here] sorta thing. :D

Bace: don't mind them, honey. ;) I think they're stunned you're online at home now, and not just a 9-5 annoyance. :lol:

I think remember at least 3 with Bush in 'em, and in one of the threads someoby replied that they had seen one before with Tony Blair in it (although I never actually saw that one). So I count 4. :shock: Although my memory might not be perfect.

Ok here's it for bace:

You are in Florida; Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly, you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer...somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's Bace, President of the E-induced Rave Club!! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under...forever. You have two options: You can save the life of Bace, or you can shoot a dramatic, Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most [strikethrough]powerful[/strikethrough] like-herpes persons.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you throw him a life-saver, or one last tablet of E?

terri said:
Has it been 4....? I counted three, and one of them didn't make Bush the butt of the joke, I think it was Tony Blair, or some other country's political leader. That's the kind of joke it is: [insert your favorite love-to-hate person here] sorta thing. :D

Bace: don't mind them, honey. ;) I think they're stunned you're online at home now, and not just a 9-5 annoyance. :lol:

When I first heard it it was Hillary Clinton. It was already removed when I got here and I knew which joke it was,

steve817 said:
When I first heard it it was Hillary Clinton. It was already removed when I got here and I knew which joke it was,
Yup, there ya go. It's a free for all, equal opportunity insult kinda joke. :lol:

We'll have to create a special thread for whoever wants to tell it, so they can insert their own personal monster du jour. Since we all know the intended punch line, the person mentioned becomes the punch line. ;)

Xmetal said:
All Politicians are bags of hot air......well they are here in Australia!!!
most are bags of **** in the US. :mrgreen:

I resent this whole thread.

Monday Mornings suck. Especially when they're Canadian Holiday's and you have to go to work because you work for a U.S. Company.

bace said:
I resent this whole thread.

Monday Mornings suck. Especially when they're Canadian Holiday's and you have to go to work because you work for a U.S. Company.
awwww.....he's pouting. :lol: I'm at work, too, mistah, so get over it. :razz: Be cheerful and pleasant and tell us a fun weekend story.

I didn't really have any fun this weekend.

I just went home for the day on Saturday. Hence the weekend posting.

I would like to say though. If you want to meet people, use myspace.com.

It took me less than a week to get some action from meeting someone from the site. Yay internet!!

andreag5 said:
can someone explain to me how a post that gets deleted gets more responses than my posts?!

:eek:ldman:
It's a combination of our collective laziness to start other threads, and the ease with which we can hijack another.....especially one whose original content was deleted. Fair game. :mrgreen:

Start a new thread, Andrea....tell us all about your weekend. Bace's was boring. I'm covered up at work this fine Monday morn, but need some distraction. :D

Most reactions

Back