More Alexa | In the fog ^_^

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm gonna be posting these for a while. :lol: We did so much that day!

C&C welcome.

8564539515_bed8687119_c.jpg

8564539285_049443b13d_c.jpg

8564539149_ffe514b907_c.jpg

8565638300_66592a0fb7_c.jpg

8565638674_06195ff324_c.jpg

8565638516_d9dda3fe0e_c.jpg

Great shots. 2 is a bit rude but I like that to

Great set Rose; I really like #1, but she seems a bit of a 'one-trick pony' with her facial expression. I think #2 would have really worked well with a big, happy smile (but then I like putting odd things together).

Great set Rose; I really like #1, but she seems a bit of a 'one-trick pony' with her facial expression. I think #2 would have really worked well with a big, happy smile (but then I like putting odd things together).

I can see that. :lol:

Thanks for your feedback. :sillysmi:

I like these but in #2 it's not the finger that gets me, its the ankles. ;-)

I'd clone out the little squares? in pictures 2,3,5 and 6. Not sure what they are, but they are square shaped, and my eyes keep getting drawn to them.

I like these but in #2 it's not the finger that gets me, its the ankles. ;-)

Her ankles? :lol:

They're crooked like she could fall. I guess shes doing it on purpose.

Oh, I see! :lol:

I'd clone out the little squares? in pictures 2,3,5 and 6. Not sure what they are, but they are square shaped, and my eyes keep getting drawn to them.

Little squares? Where are you seeing little squares? Pixelation?

If you're seeing them in the upper right hand corners where the fog goes completely white... I have no idea what is doing that. I saw that when I viewed them in lightroom, probably because of the colorspace it uses, but I don't see it on either of my screens in Photoshop, or uploaded to the web. Maybe it's the way your monitor is displaying them? I'm not doubting that you're seeing them, I just want to know why you do and I do. LOL.

Anyone else seeing that?

I think he means the tops of some posts or something half seen in the fog along the line of the wall behind her.

Great set!!!! :thumbup:

I think he means the tops of some posts or something half seen in the fog along the line of the wall behind her.

Great set!!!! :thumbup:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH... Okay. PHEW! I was worried for a second that the pixelation really was present and I was the only one would couldn't see it. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back