D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So maybe best I don't fire off new threads for each shot from here haha, so I will add a few long expo's in here if that's cool!

And sorry guys, it's more from Budapest, This time a long expo show of Chain Bridge and the traffic;

D850 - 24-70 @ 32mm - f13 - ISO31 - 13 Seconds

Chain_Bridge_and_Traffic.jpg

That would have been a great shot even without the long exposure. Icing on the cake, very nice!

Reactions: D7K
28361097124_a09e4e034e_o.jpg
Chain Bridge from the boat, for those that aren’t familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@crf8 - Nice one,Didn't expect others to load in but more to post my long expo from the trip, but always happy to see other work, not a long expo but impossible from a boat on the Danube!

Here is another of mine. a little further up Castle Hill..

D850 - 38mm - ISO50 - f/13 - 15 Sec

Chain_Bridge_Long_Expo_1.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent shots, first one is a knock out!

@crf8 - Nice one,Didn't expect others to load in but more to post my long expo from the trip, but always happy to see other work, not a long expo but impossible from a boat on the Danube!

Here is another of mine. a little further up Castle Hill..

D850 - 38mm - ISO50 - f/13 - 15 Sec

View attachment 169802
I'd like to say about this one, that the reason there is a lot of "dead space" in the bottom right is because my better half was loving the wheel at the back, and I wanted to capture that in there too :)

That would have been a great shot even without the long exposure. Icing on the cake, very nice!
Thanks a lot, it was a great trip with some amazing shooting options, given my love for long expo stuff :D

So maybe best I don't fire off new threads for each shot from here haha, so I will add a few long expo's in here if that's cool!

And sorry guys, it's more from Budapest, This time a long expo show of Chain Bridge and the traffic;

D850 - 24-70 @ 32mm - f13 - ISO31 - 13 Seconds

View attachment 169793

I love this wonderful composition. Love it!

Both are nice but I prefer the second one. I like the balanced, lower contrast quasi-HDR look. The first one has too much sky/dead space for me. Looks like an awesome place to visit and shoot!

Both are nice but I prefer the second one. I like the balanced, lower contrast quasi-HDR look. The first one has too much sky/dead space for me. Looks like an awesome place to visit and shoot!

Personal taste is as is - Appreciate the input, I liked the 1/3rds of the first composition, I was actually concerned that there was too much foreground! :D

Another shot of the Parliament..

10 x 25 Seconds using the D850 Multi Exposure in camera combine ..

4_Minutes_Parliament_Reflection.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back