More C&C clutter!

lordfly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm sure you're all so excited. :) Haven't posted in the forum in some time, I *think* I've learned some since April, but you never know. Here's some of my better shots, please rip them to shreds:

4822064115_d61cbd97ac_z.jpg

4720159816_a364c8af5a_z.jpg

4755674609_06d437effc_z.jpg

I dont care much for 2, and not just cuz its not even, but i really like 3. Theres alot of empty space on the right side but i think it goes with the picture nicely, i might crop the sky a little down but i like it....it looks slightly crooked tho. not sure bout 1.

I don't really understand the selective color in #1. Normally I would assume that the subject of this picture was the swings, but instead the color tells me I should be looking at the posts the swings are hanging from.

#3 interests me-it seems like the bench is going to fall in the water. Was it some kind of floating pier or something?

#3 is ok, but I'd prefer to see the chair at a better angle, and with a little more space between it and the left edge. Moving closer would've also put the horizon lower, which I think would have been better.

I like #2. Simple, good lines. I think I'd prefer it flipped 180, though.

I don't care for the selective coloring in the first one. I would also crop just a teeny bit off the top to get rid of the crossbar and possibly the roofline in the upper right. The second one I like, I just wish I could see more of it but that may not have been possible. I really like the distortion. Three is nice, the only thing I may have changed would be the height of the camera so the top of the bench wasn't level with the horizon. Moving either up or down slightly I think may have helped but I still like it.

Most reactions

Back