ocean beach SD CA
Picture%289%29.jpg
la jolla rooftops
Picture%2823%29.jpg
el centro sunset
Picture%2826%29.jpg
el centro farmland
Picture%2816%29.jpg
and of course, the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future.

We often say that those phone-camera are a too bad quality to make something good... Except "la jolla rooftops", i really like the texture that comes from the sensor. The first one reminds me a game named "outrun" on SEGA Master System... :D Is "El centro farmland" voluntarily centered? Cause the picture is not really dynamic.

haha fate i love your avatar. i sat there for like 5 minutes looking at it. and yes i centered el centro farmland. its barren farmland taken with a ****ty camera phone. how dynamic can all of that get?

By "dynamic", I mean placing the horizon line on the upper or lower third line division. Giving more importance to sky or to earth, which gives a more aerian, or more "groundy" photo.

shaner said:
haha fate i love your avatar. i sat there for like 5 minutes looking at it. and yes i centered el centro farmland. its barren farmland taken with a ****ty camera phone. how dynamic can all of that get?

hehe thanks :D it seems to mesmerise a lot of people!

I think it mesmerized one more people... Oh god, I :bjzbtgzrb... felt from the chair... :D

i like the first one...I used to play the car racing of SEGA..LOL

Most reactions

Back