More fall colours

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this leaf and placed it on a fallen tree near by. The texture on the tree was really neat.

I played with this shot a bit in photoshop. There was a bit of glare on the wet leaf from the rain, so I tried to use it in the pic.

152_5257zz.JPG

Another fall shot

151_5152a.JPG

Lovely. You are such a friend to all those dying leaves! That is ever so kind of you. Would they otherwise get honoured this much? But you do. You pick them up. Place them neatly. Take most beautiful photos of them... that is so kind. :hugs: And all your photos are just great! Keep sending them ... that might encourage me to share all my newest autumn colour photos, too (and I have PLENTY by now).

once again, lafoto just says stuff..and i am out in the cold.....

i agree with her observations...love the leaf shot... i would not have thought of that...i am thinking i need this as a back drop for my computer....its killer..

way to go chiller, since i cant see fall here, (everything is brown..) i can experience it thru all of ya'll.....wonderful shots!

i like these shots!! especially the first one. nice job :thumbup:

More canning work! Great job!

That second one is amazing ... I could use this picture as a demonstration for color ramps in class :) The first one is cheated, though ... nonetheless, great shots!

In class?
Are you a teacher then?
Never knew that!

Thanks everyone for the awesome replies. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Second one does it for me chiller...love the transition of colour too. The random patterning is great. :thumbup:
First one...I might have angled the leaf more, but I do love the contrast btw the leaf and the tree. :D
Nice shots.

Thanks JonK for your reply. I agree with the first shot. I get that feeling that the leaf seems to square to the frame. I think I over psed it too.
Thanks again buddy.

Most reactions

Back