What's new

more from the archives

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Digging through all the old stuff to post on the new website, and I am finding stuff that needs editing bad.. Back when I shot these, I didn't even know how to crop a shot.

1 a recent shot here, but the new techniques I have learned made it worth a repost
Feb1506.jpg


2
Feb15061.jpg


3
Feb15064.jpg


4
Feb15065.jpg


5
lar9e1131websize.jpg


6
Feb15069.jpg


7
Feb150611.jpg


8
Feb150612.jpg


9
Feb150613.jpg


thanks for looking!
 
Some very cool pictures there. I really like the sunset shot and the last one. The first one is very nice as well.
 
Amazing as always Sir Raymond. The first one it just...wow.. Nice stuff man..
 
yea that first one couldn't be any sweeter ray, its awsome. Golf shots are cool too, havent seen any on here before :thumbup:
 
These are all awesome, great colours and subjects, 1 4 and 9 stand out!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom