More NEOWISE comet photos

I've been trying to figure out where you took these. Open water to the NW makes me think Long Island or the Cape.

I've been trying to figure out where you took these. Open water to the NW makes me think Long Island or the Cape.

The other Cape! Cape Ann / Gloucester. If you google Anisquam Lighthouse we were in the small cove just south of the lighthouse.

Well, being a map guy you probably don’t rely on google lol. Anisquam is a small section of Gloucester, a river and a lighthouse.

Well, being a map guy you probably don’t rely on google lol. Anisquam is a small section of Gloucester, a river and a lighthouse.

How cool is that place! ...and you have a Milk Island? =]

How cool is that place! ...and you have a Milk Island? =]

I got some cool photos of some locals diving off the breakwater at sunset that I’ve yet to go through. Gloucester is a pretty unique place. There are multimillion dollar homes and a block away there’s a Bunch of dumpy multifamily houses where 3 generations of lobster fishermen live. There’s a bridge that you cross the Anisquam river to get into Cape Anne which is basically Just part of Gloucester and all of Rockport that the locals tried to have closed during the height of the pandemic. But most of them work elsewhere and there’s no major medical facility so it never happened.

Excellent set! Loved the scenery, the composition to the comet. Everything was in just the right place.

These are great! I tried and failed miserably .....

I agree. All are very nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back