More water photos.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Until it quits raining and flooding here, I guess there will continue to be a "boat load", pun intended, of photos like these.

1) They are continuing to let water out of the spillway but had the lower section closed off last night. This is a series of 9 images combined in PS using the mean function.

Lake_Overholser-40-Edit.jpg

2) Just before the storms got to us, we moved to take a few of the Route 66 bridge here in OKC.

Lake_Overholser-110-Edit.jpg

So sorry to hear of all the flooding.. just so sad.. we have it here too with the people who live on the lake.. beautiful photography ..

We are happy to take as much rain as you can give us down here. Nice shots!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Great shots. Glad to see you posting as I'd wondered if the Oklahoma members were all okay.

Nice shots..........

Thank you.

We are happy to take as much rain as you can give us down here. Nice shots!

Thanks. We will be wanting some rain in a month or so after this but right now we have plenty.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good shots; excellent shutter speed selection

Thanks Derrel.

Ron, these are gorgeous shots!

Thank you.

Great shots. Glad to see you posting as I'd wondered if the Oklahoma members were all okay.

Thanks Smoke. Had some fatalities about 30 minutes from my house last night but for the most part we are just really wet.

Had some fatalities about 30 minutes from my house last night but for the most part we are just really wet

Saw that. I'd been watching the news, OK got hammered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back