What's new

Morning walk.

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few random pics from the morning walk. :)

Golden sun
3267-roadbicycle.jpg


moving day
3267-moving.jpg


3267-truckwheel.jpg


this is how all cats look at me... I'm telling you, they don't like me for some reason!!!
3267-huntercat.jpg


:lmao:

Hope you enjoyed them! :D
 
bump. :)
 
SlySniper said:
Is that you on the bike? Or just some random person?

Nice series!!
just some random person... :lmao:

Thanks everyone! I thought this thread was lost... haha
 
Neat shots Littleman. I like the first one best, but the cats face is funny. I think he has something to say to you.
 
Chiller said:
Neat shots Littleman. I like the first one best, but the cats face is funny. I think he has something to say to you.
Thanks Chiller!
and yeah, the cat wants to say "I'm gunna kill ya... just come closer... NO! NOT THE TELEPHOTO LENS! darn... now I can't kill him..." :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom